Wednesday 27 August 2014

Comfort Food

Hey. Prelims are done and PSLE is nearing so alot of people are stressed. Not just the pupils but the parents and teachers too. So, I decided to post a recipe that is comforting and will probably calm you down. Its the first thing I ever made and its my  chiffon banana cake. Its a crowd pleaser and everyone I know gives it a thumbs up, so enjoy! (BTW I'm sorry for not posting often, its just that I need to prepare for exams. Sorrs)


Ingredients:

  1. 3 Bananas
  2. 4 Eggs
  3. 200g of sugar
  4. 250g of butter
  5. 300g of flour

How to make:

  1. Preheat oven to 180 degree
  2. Grease your cake tin
  3. Mix the butter and sugar together
  4. Add the flour and eggs and mix till smooth
  5.  Mash the bananas
  6.  Add your mashed banana to the mixture
  7.  Place you finished mixture into the cake tin and let it cook for approximately 40min
  8.  When cooked, you should be able to stick a toothpick in an if cooked will come out clean
  9.  Enjoy a healthy and delicious cake


No comments:

Post a Comment